Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween!




Halloween!

DD is going to two Halloween parties so I thought I would make something for her to share with the guests. I made this by wrapping chocolate biscuits in orange paper then sticking then to an empty sweet tin. Then I stuck halloween cutout on to that. Next I filled it with sweets/chocolates and bat & spider rings. The centre piece is a witch and lollypops stuck into styrofoam covered in tissue paper. All wrapped up in clear cellophane and tied with curling ribbon. I have still got to make another one tomorrow. I have to make it a bit different to this one, as I think some of the same kids are going to both parties.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I was so stunned by your creation - what a brilliant idea

The Clutter Queen

Ms Charity Case said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms Charity Case said...

Aww! Thank you for your comment. I am really pleased with the result as it is my first attempt.

Niki Fretwell said...

This really is clever! I'm sure the children will love it! -There wont be another one like it!!

Tea said...

Oh yes...wonderful! I`ve added you to my links by the way :)

tea
xo