Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy day

Well today has been busy,busy busy. I have been cleaning out the garage, a long over due job. I only did one trip to the dump and I have to do a trip to the charity shop tomorrow. I am on a drive to use what I have, I found two shelf units in the garage, cleaned them and assembled them( flat pack grr...) I also found a shelf, which I put up in the garage, as I have nowhere to use it in the house. It is better to have it up on the garage wall than have it kicking around the garage floor. I can't believe how much more floorspace there is in there. More room for my 14 guinea pigs and my rabbit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

Anonymous said...

Hi - I love your 'about me'. I too am 40something, from your part of the world, and live in hope of being a domestic goddess (but fail miserably on a regular basis)! Did you knit that fabulous tea cosy?xx

Ms Charity Case said...

Thank you for you kind comments.