Friday, September 22, 2006

Invited a friend over!

I feel all excited today ! I have just e-mailed an old friend( no she isn't old, we have been friends since we were about 13 years old.) and told her where to find my blog. Anyway, now I feel like you do when you invite someone over for a cuppa tea. I have been looking at my posts (thinking should I plump the cushions) She will probably think I have totally lost it, sometimes it is easier to have total strangers read what you have to say, as they have no preconceived ideas about you.
Anyway I hope you come Debbie, my friend, as you as very welcome. (She lives a 3 1/2 hour drive away and I don't get to see her and her lovely family often, I miss then very much.)
I was so please to get some more comments on my blog, I will be adding some links soon( well as soon as I work out how to, lol. ) There are so many wonderful Blogs out there and not enough hours in the day to spend reading then.

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

A lot of people blog so that their family and friends can keep up with their daily life and see pictures...this will be a wonderful way for your friend Debbie to share your days with her:-) Yes, there are certainly many great blogs out there...but what a bunch of special people I've found:-)