Friday, September 15, 2006

Just a chair!


DSC01557
Originally uploaded by ms charity case.


I bought this chair a few weeks ago at the Needham carboot sale. I really like the colour of it. The cushion was also from there a few weeks previously, the stuffing was a bit lumpy so I re-stuffed it and did a repair on some of the stitching. The thing I love about things like this is that no one else has the same as me, as this chair was all alone and being used to display something else off the floor. I don't think the vendor thought anyone would buy it. I just wish I had asked where the paint came from that it is painted with, as I would love to paint some other things in my home that colour. I have visions of me walking through some DIY store with this chair under my arm, so that I can match up the paint or have some mixed to match it. Oh well ! so what, worst things could happen than people thinking I have tatally lost the plot (what's new,lol)

No comments: