Saturday, September 09, 2006

Well todays carboot sale was packed, not surprisingly as the weather was glorious.I had some good finds/bargains

These were 50p the lot from a stall that was packing away.

This 3" heart trinket box was 50 p. The album was also 50 p.
3 pictures for £ 2. How cool is this book, £3, it is worth it just for the Guinea pigs.
I have a thing about cake stands and this one was only a pound. I also bought 3 old plates for 90p.

Someones UFO , I really have no idea what I will make with this, but I liked the fabric and at 20 p, I had to have it.
Wow ! I did get alot of stuff, no wonder my fingers nearly dropped off, as my circulation was cut off carrying all that stuff in bags.I got a skirt, candlestick, toy monkey for my daughter, 4 books for her too ,a dog orniment (because it looked like mums dachund as a puppy) a bead necklace, a ring and 4 glass shades for a light fitting.£7
That was some trip, I think I spent about £16.20. That was quite alot for me but I really enjoyed my morning out.

2 comments:

LostRoses said...

Oh, I love your site! What a good idea to show all your carboot finds. Here we call them garage sales or yard sales and I've been to more than my fair share. I love rummaging through people's stuff and finding what I think are little treasures. I'm afraid my house and garden reflects it too, I have way too much stuff! Great fun to look at yours, and I'll take that little porcelain heart box!

I think your site looks very nice, it's so clean and uncluttered-looking.

Boxwood Cottage said...

I love that victorian photo album I would have taken it as well!