Sunday, September 17, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things.

Just lately I don't seem to beable to focus on one thing at a time. This got me thinking about how many different and seemingly unrelated things I actually liked. Anyway one way of sorting my thooughts is to make a list so here goes, in no particular order. I will probably edit this and add comments as I develope the idea.

  1. Shabby chic.
  2. Retro.
  3. Carboot sales.
  4. Animals
  5. Dogs.
  6. Guinea pigs.
  7. Cakestands.
  8. VW Camper vans.
  9. People who dare to be different, as long as it isn't in your face and offencive.
  10. Fairies.
  11. Dragonflies.
  12. Americana.
  13. Chanderliers.
  14. Globes and maps.
  15. Paper weights.
  16. Angels.
  17. Salt and peper pots.
  18. Money boxes.
  19. Teapots.
  20. Bears.
  21. Chairs.(yes I realise this sounds strange)
  22. Teasets and Dinner services.
  23. African stuff.
  24. Heartwood creak.
  25. Quilts.
  26. The colours, Blue, Lilac and Pink.
  27. Reading.
  28. Cake.
  29. My kids of course.(so sorry guys you are really top of the list).And Parents. xxx.
  30. The number 3 and multiples of 3.

And the things I hate.

  1. Gardening, (mowing the lawn)but I love gardens.
  2. Picking up poop after my 2 dogs, but I do it.
  3. Going to the dump.
  4. People who spit.
  5. Liars.
  6. Diets.(always on one)
  7. Farty Dogs, Lol!
  8. Stepping in dog dirt and not knowing until I have walked all though the house.
  9. Having a really good/nice friend, who has horrible kids.
  10. Mood swings, mine and other peoples.
  11. Drunks.
  12. Smokers.( well not them but the smoke and the smell on your clothes after you have been near one).
  13. Wet dogs that smell like old blankets.
  14. Cleaning out all the Guinea pigs. ( I do it because I love them)
  15. The fact that I can't spell, it is so frustrating as I loose the flow of writing by looking up words.
  16. The sight and smell of butchers shops, I have to hold my breath when going past. Raw meat and the taste of most cooked meats.
  17. My dogs when they Bark (they do that alot)
  18. Being sick.
  19. Cleaning. Yuck!
  20. Ironing, Laundry anything like that.
  21. Shopping for Shoes.I love shoes but it is soooooooo boring.
  22. Being single and having to go on 1st dates(all to scarey, feel like a teenager again)
  23. Being FAT!
  24. Oh! did I mention cleaning, Yuck! lol ,I know I did mention it but it is really horrible, so I am mentioning it again.lol.

Well I am glad I got that off my chest.

No comments: