Saturday, September 09, 2006

Looking around my home.

My parents and niece have been to visit for a few days (from Nottingham, I live in Suffolk), and every time one of them said " that's new isn't it," my answer was "yes it came from the carboot sale/charity shop"
That is really why I decided to start this Blog, so that I could share what I buy with other like minded people. I am presuming that there are others just like me, who can't come away from a carboot without a bargain. Mind you, I have been told by my family that there isn't anyone quite like me. I am taking that as a compliment, I think they mean I'm unique.ha ha.

2 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't think you are unique!! I shop in all the best places too you know... car boot sales, charity shops, flea markets, jumble sales....to find many one-off items!!! Niki.

Ms Charity Case said...

I haven't found any flea markets in my area. Hopefully I will soon.